Newcomer Jay Ellis has been added as a series regular on BET’s hit show “The Game.” Though the show is keeping details of his character under wraps, Jay’s character is expected to have a relationship with Lauren London’s ‘former child star’ character on the show.
But here’s what you should know about the devastatingly handsome actor:
1) Jay Ellis was born in Sumter, South Carolina on December 27th, 1981 and grew up as an only child in a military family traveling all around the world including Germany and the Philippines.
2) Attended twelve schools in thirteen years.
3) After graduating from Metro Christian Academy in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Jay attended Concordia University in Portland Oregon where he received a scholarship for basketball.
MUST READ: 5 Reasons Houston Is The USA’s Hottest City
4) While attending Concordia Jay began a modeling career with Mode Models International which lead to placements with other top agencies such as Ford Models. Jay has been featured in campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, Air Jordan Brand, Diesel, The Gap, etc.
5) Jay has been featured in shows such as “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”(2008), “Millionaire Matchmaker” (2008), “How To Look Good Naked” (2008), and in the new MTV series “Hired!” debuting Spring 2010.
We expect to see a lot more of this hottie!
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!
READ MORE ABOUT THE GAME BELOW:
Also On HelloBeautiful:
1. Lady O
We don't have to tell you how much we love our FLOTUS, or how much we swoon over her who and what she's wearing. We've followed her every fashionable move since the Obamas entered the White House. In celebration of Michelle Obama's impeccable style, here are some of her most memorable looks she's ever rocked, beginning with this weekend's CBCF look. Check it out.