Today is International Woman’s Day and President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are hosting a reception at the White House to mark the occasion.Women’s Day was first celebrated in the United States in 1909. Two years later, more than 1 million people attended events in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland during the first International Women’s Day.
FeaturesTrending right now
- AM BUZZ: Swizz Beatz Stands Up For Alicia Keys; Tia Mowry Talks Reality Of Raising Black Son & More...
- Update: Chris Brown Arrested, To Be Charged With Assault With A Deadly Weapon
- Mommy & Me: Adorable Pictures Of Celeb Mamas & Their Kids
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Las Vegas Man Murdered For Not Holding The Door Open For McDonald's Customer
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Write For UsYou May Also Like