Today is International Woman’s Day and President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are hosting a reception at the White House to mark the occasion.Women’s Day was first celebrated in the United States in 1909. Two years later, more than 1 million people attended events in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland during the first International Women’s Day.
- Lunch On Fleek: 5 Tips For The Best Sandwich Ever
- The 5 Times Susie Carmichael Gave Us Life On The "Rugrats"
- 5 Habits Of Happy Working Mothers
- Tracey Edmonds On Her Career: "You Can't Pull All Your Eggs In One Basket!" [VIDEO]
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 'Empire' Gets Black & Confronts The White Woman In The Room