Today is International Woman’s Day and President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are hosting a reception at the White House to mark the occasion.Women’s Day was first celebrated in the United States in 1909. Two years later, more than 1 million people attended events in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland during the first International Women’s Day.
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- Viola Davis Went Wigless On 'How To Get Away With Murder' And It Was Powerful!
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com