Oscar de la Renta passed Monday, and we’re looking back at some of the Black women who wore him best.
The magazine has chosen the “Belle” actress as one of its honorees this year, and it featured her on one of several covers for the Women In Hollywood Issue.
From the White House to Jake’s apartment, you can always count on Liv to sport her signature white Prada bags, sartorial trench coats and even running gear.
How would you like to own your five favorite fab shades in one easy, on-the-go compact? Enter our contest today!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
There are some simple facts and misconceptions that people are unaware of when it comes to taking care of their skin. We chatted with the…
- Nicki Minaj Announces December Release Date For ‘The Pink Print’ [VIDEO] bit.ly/1xGWREa 52 minutes ago
- #YASSS! @NICKIMINAJ has announced a release date for #ThePinkPrint with some stunning new teasers you need to see! wp.me/p2bAWO-bxWB 1 hour ago
- Mo’Ne Davis Talks About Life As A Typical Girl & Slays In ‘Teen Vogue’ bit.ly/1xGOqZG 2 hours ago
- #WERK! @Monedavis11 has just done a stunning spread for #TeenVogue! Did you know she plays 3 sports?! wp.me/p2bAWO-bxWs 2 hours ago
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity bit.ly/1xFPmgH 2 hours ago