Now that all of the fashion week’s are OFFICIALLY over, and sunny days might be making a comeback, its time to start thinking about Spring trends.
Black women operate in every facet of the beauty industry from creating makeup products to styling hair.
Even though Spring is right around the corner, most of America is still battling winter temperatures.
A well-stocked desk could keep your professional look on point, and we’ve come up with a few must-have items for your workplace beauty arsenal.
Here at #TeamBeautiful, we’re totes obsessed with the latest style and beauty trends. Our obsession has officially turned into the hottest style and beauty app!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
Are you having the worst time ever getting your eyeshadow palette to be great? Trust me, I know the feeling and I am here to…
Black Models You Should Know
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS] wp.me/p2bAWO-bHY6 29 minutes ago
- Obama Wins Major Trade Victory In The Senate! (And Republicans Actually Helped) wp.me/p2bAWO-bHXR 1 hour ago
- Lance Gross Says 'I Do' ! wp.me/p2bAWO-bHXX 1 hour ago
- Chance The Rapper Wants You To #SaveChicago wp.me/p2bAWO-bHXI 2 hours ago
- Akon Has Been Working: New Academy To Provide 600 Million With Electricity In Africa wp.me/p2bAWO-bHXf #AkonLightingAfrica 16 hours ago