Oscar de la Renta passed Monday, and we’re looking back at some of the Black women who wore him best.
The magazine has chosen the “Belle” actress as one of its honorees this year, and it featured her on one of several covers for the Women In Hollywood Issue.
From the White House to Jake’s apartment, you can always count on Liv to sport her signature white Prada bags, sartorial trench coats and even running gear.
How would you like to own your five favorite fab shades in one easy, on-the-go compact? Enter our contest today!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
There are some simple facts and misconceptions that people are unaware of when it comes to taking care of their skin. We chatted with the…
- #HBCU students active in the community, your chance to win $1000! @DelStateUniv, do you have what it takes? bit.ly/1nD7I1T 1 hour ago
- #RIP: @Beyonce lost a dear friend and colleague as Yosra El-Essawy has died. See how #QueenB artfully paid tribute… wp.me/p2bAWO-bxN2 1 hour ago
- Who Are You? Porsha Williams Shades Kenya Moore Over Claims Of Keeping Her Relevant bit.ly/1DdXs29 2 hours ago
- #Oop! @Porsha4Real is brushing off claims that she needs @KenyaMoore to stay relevant. #Kermit #Tea #Shade #RHOA wp.me/p2bAWO-bxMW 2 hours ago
- Celebrity DJ @therealdjdamage is up for grabs for a hot date! Win our #InstaLoveDate contest by posting a selfie! http://t.co/uKa26obVoU 4 hours ago