Now that all of the fashion week’s are OFFICIALLY over, and sunny days might be making a comeback, its time to start thinking about Spring trends.
Black women operate in every facet of the beauty industry from creating makeup products to styling hair.
Even though Spring is right around the corner, most of America is still battling winter temperatures.
A well-stocked desk could keep your professional look on point, and we’ve come up with a few must-have items for your workplace beauty arsenal.
Here at #TeamBeautiful, we’re totes obsessed with the latest style and beauty trends. Our obsession has officially turned into the hottest style and beauty app!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
Are you having the worst time ever getting your eyeshadow palette to be great? Trust me, I know the feeling and I am here to…
Black Models You Should Know
- Nepal Experiences Its Largest Earthquake In 80 Years, As The Death Toll Reaches Over 1,000 wp.me/p2bAWO-bGtI http://t.co/pQXoeWPVxS 10 hours ago
- Doing The Most: Did Tyga Tattoo Kylie Jenner’s Name On His Arm? wp.me/p2bAWO-bGtF 11 hours ago
- 'LHHATL' Star Tiffany Foxx Responds To Stevie J's Massive Shade [VIDEO] wp.me/p2bAWO-bGtn 12 hours ago
- Kimora Lee Simmons Instagrams Her First Pic Of Baby Boy Wolfe! wp.me/p2bAWO-bGtk http://t.co/6dsUJuV3hA 14 hours ago
- Police That Killed A Mentally Disabled Man In Dallas, Were Cleared Of Any Criminal Charges wp.me/p2bAWO-bGsP http://t.co/p0oAbdI1Hj 15 hours ago