Now that all of the fashion week’s are OFFICIALLY over, and sunny days might be making a comeback, its time to start thinking about Spring trends.
Black women operate in every facet of the beauty industry from creating makeup products to styling hair.
Even though Spring is right around the corner, most of America is still battling winter temperatures.
A well-stocked desk could keep your professional look on point, and we’ve come up with a few must-have items for your workplace beauty arsenal.
Here at #TeamBeautiful, we’re totes obsessed with the latest style and beauty trends. Our obsession has officially turned into the hottest style and beauty app!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
Are you having the worst time ever getting your eyeshadow palette to be great? Trust me, I know the feeling and I am here to…
Black Models You Should Know
- #Divorce doesn't mean that life is over for @PaulaPattonXO. She's grown a lot since her split from @robinthicke. wp.me/p2bAWO-bF4N 1 hour ago
- #Werk, @Porsha4Real! The #RHOA beauty is gracing the cover of Upscale, and she's looking too fab! wp.me/p2bAWO-bF4H 2 hours ago
- #Sorry! #Deadline apologized for its #EthnicCasting article, but was it enough? #DoBetter! wp.me/p2bAWO-bF4A 3 hours ago
- NYPD Officer Who Placed Eric Garner In Chokehold Hit With Civil Suit Over Car Crash wp.me/p2bAWO-bF3n 7 hours ago
- #TIDALforALL: Here's Everything You Need to Know About Jay Z's New Streaming Service wp.me/p2bAWO-bF3X 7 hours ago