Oscar de la Renta passed Monday, and we’re looking back at some of the Black women who wore him best.
The magazine has chosen the “Belle” actress as one of its honorees this year, and it featured her on one of several covers for the Women In Hollywood Issue.
From the White House to Jake’s apartment, you can always count on Liv to sport her signature white Prada bags, sartorial trench coats and even running gear.
How would you like to own your five favorite fab shades in one easy, on-the-go compact? Enter our contest today!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
There are some simple facts and misconceptions that people are unaware of when it comes to taking care of their skin. We chatted with the…
- Michael Brown’s Autopsy Released & Evidence Could Support Darren Wilson’s Case bit.ly/1CZq6no 2 hours ago
- Michael Brown's autopsy has gone public, and one detail in the document could help out his killer Darren Wilson. wp.me/p2bAWO-bxIv 6 hours ago
- Beyoncé Keeps Winning With ‘Beyoncé’ Reigning As Top-Selling Album Of 2014 bit.ly/1ow8puE 7 hours ago
- #Werk, @Beyonce! Her self-titled album is still outselling studio projects released this year! #Slay wp.me/p2bAWO-bxIs 8 hours ago
- It’s Not Over! Pebbles Files New Lawsuit Over VH1’s TLC Biopic bit.ly/1ovXeCe 9 hours ago