Now that all of the fashion week’s are OFFICIALLY over, and sunny days might be making a comeback, its time to start thinking about Spring trends.
Black women operate in every facet of the beauty industry from creating makeup products to styling hair.
Even though Spring is right around the corner, most of America is still battling winter temperatures.
A well-stocked desk could keep your professional look on point, and we’ve come up with a few must-have items for your workplace beauty arsenal.
Here at #TeamBeautiful, we’re totes obsessed with the latest style and beauty trends. Our obsession has officially turned into the hottest style and beauty app!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
Are you having the worst time ever getting your eyeshadow palette to be great? Trust me, I know the feeling and I am here to…
Black Models You Should Know
- SHE LIKES IT: Owl’s Brew Helps Turn Your Tea Time To Happy Hour wp.me/p2bAWO-bG2R 3 hours ago
- Laugh ‘Til You Cry: What Happens When Loni Love Plays A Mall Cop With Paul Blart? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] wp.me/p2bAWO-bG5U 4 hours ago
- RT @TFactoryMedia: .@RaspyFLDD is the #Freestyle #Superstar! – @sierra_s_FLDD #Jump http://t.co/QatvlECBoy 5 hours ago
- Sad News: Johnny Kemp Of ‘Just Got Paid’ Fame Has Died At 55 wp.me/p2bAWO-bG5A 10 hours ago
- 5 Ways Black People Internalize Racism (And How To Stop It) wp.me/p2bAWO-bFWa 11 hours ago