Now that all of the fashion week’s are OFFICIALLY over, and sunny days might be making a comeback, its time to start thinking about Spring trends.
Black women operate in every facet of the beauty industry from creating makeup products to styling hair.
Even though Spring is right around the corner, most of America is still battling winter temperatures.
A well-stocked desk could keep your professional look on point, and we’ve come up with a few must-have items for your workplace beauty arsenal.
Here at #TeamBeautiful, we’re totes obsessed with the latest style and beauty trends. Our obsession has officially turned into the hottest style and beauty app!
GET THE LOOK
INSIDE OUT BEAUTY
GET THE GLOW
Are you having the worst time ever getting your eyeshadow palette to be great? Trust me, I know the feeling and I am here to…
Black Models You Should Know
- "Kale Yeah Chicken Salad" still cool thanks to @PackItCool #HealthyBeauties week 2 recipe: ow.ly/KKr1J http://t.co/r5eDbbX1fh 9 minutes ago
- The Top Makeup Artists To Follow On Instagram For Spring Makeup Inspiration wp.me/p2bAWO-bF6V 11 minutes ago
- SCLC President Urges Black Families To Get Ready For War, 'Nonviolence Hasn't Worked!' wp.me/p2bAWO-bFbS 37 minutes ago
- @Areeayl It's fixed! 1 hour ago
- AM BUZZ: Wendy Calls Karrueche A 'THOT'; Writer Blasts FLOTUS Because White Girls Feel Left Out? & More bit.ly/1I4M1Ar 2 hours ago