Nicki Minaj has been working hard lately. After performing at the MTV Video Music Awards and having her video with Usher drop this week, Nicki is back with another video! The “Pink Print” rapper looks amazing in her new video with Juicy J in “Get Low” and is delivering her signature lines that’s sure to have everyone on their feet. Check out the video above.
MUST READ: DIY Hair: Get Nicki Minaj’s Soft Marilyn Monroe-Inspired Tresses
We can’t wait for Nicki’s new album and we can only imagine what else is in store. Maybe we can expect a performance with her and Beyonce?! (Bey did thank her with this necklace, after all). Hey, we can only hope.
HelloBeautiful Readers Think Beyonce & Nicki Minaj’s Remix Is Everything But Flawless
3 Amazing Plus Size Models/Bloggers Make Their Own Killer Version Of Beyonce’s ‘Flawless’ & We’re Like YASSSS!
MUSIC ROUNDUP: Usher Drops ‘She Came To Give It To You’ Video With Nicki Minaj, Lil’ Kim Is Ready To Flex & More
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Nicki Minaj Covers Fader Magazine
1 of 13
2. She's Evolved As A Business Woman
2 of 13
3. She Stresses The Importance Of Females Writing Their Own Rhymes
3 of 13
4. She Thinks The Business Kills People
4 of 13
5. She Prefers The LA Atmosphere
5 of 13
6. She Likes To Keep Her Private Life, Private!
6 of 13
7. She Was Afraid To Go Mainstream
7 of 13
8. She Cries When Talking About Her Family
8 of 13
9. Hip-Hop Needs Her
9 of 13
10. She's Confident
10 of 13
11. She Looks Up To Lil Wayne As A King
11 of 13
12. Her Fans Keep Her Grounded
12 of 13
13. She Doesn't Plan On Stopping Anytime Soon!
13 of 13