1. Visit Museums/ Historical Sites – Museums and Historical sites are always easy ways to sneak in a little learning during the summer. Take a family trip to a new museum or visit an historical site while making that family trip.
2. Visit your local bookstore – Your local bookstore is filled with information and fun things for your child to learn. Go on a Saturday and just hang out. Let them pick out books they are interested and pick a stop to sit down in the store and read. Also check your local bookstore for events.
Like HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With MommyBeautiful!
3. Start a Journal – Have your child start a journal about their summer. This is a great way to work to help them improve their writing skills.
4. Conduct fun science experiments – There are so many resources our there online and in the store for kids to learn about science. Experiments are great ways to incorporate fun and learning. PBS.Kids.org is one of my favorites.
What are some of the things you like to do with your kids over the summer? Sound off in the comments below!
Listen To This Family Time Playlist!
Click Through This Gallery Of The Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week!
1. Rihanna at the Time 100 Most Influential gala1 of 11
2. Rihanna performs at the Time Most Influential gala2 of 11
3. Cassie performs on 106 & Park3 of 11
4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom attend the grand opening of RYU4 of 11
5. Amber Rose goes casual5 of 11
6. Kelly Rowland shows off her curves in Australia6 of 11
7. Kim Kardashian attend the grand opening of RYU7 of 11
8. Solange Knowles attends the Splendid Soho Store opening8 of 11
9. Christina Milian attends Star Magazine's 'All Hollywood' event at AV Nightclub9 of 11
10. Raven Symone visit BET's "106 & Park"10 of 11
11. Jennifer Williams at her NY press conference11 of 11