Trending right now
- FAB FINDS: 6 Logo T-Shirt Sites With A Message
- Lupita Nyong'o Gives Vogue A Classy Clapback On Hair
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Her Hope For Women, Beauty And Our Culture
- Say It Loud: I'm Relaxed And I'm Proud
- FAB OR FUG: Danielle Brooks Shows Off Her Snatched Waist
- Serena Williams Just Stopped The World By Showing Up To Her Champions' Dinner Like This ...
- Write For Us
First Lady’s Obesity Campaign Hits Close To Home
First lady Michelle Obama framed her national campaign against childhood obesity in intensely personal terms, relating that her own daughters were starting to get off-track before the family’s pediatrician gave her a wake-up call and warned her to watch it.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.