Trending right now
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- Jesse Williams Scores The 2016 BET Humanitarian Award: 'Just Because We're Magic, Doesn't Mean We Aren't Real'
- AM BUZZ: 'LHHATL' Rumors Not True, Chris Brown Threatens Female Manager & More...
- Ciara and Russell Wilson Turn On Their Best Michael Jackson For Charity Performance
- Toni Braxton & Birdman Make Their Official Debut As A Couple At BET Awards
- Write For Us
First Lady’s Obesity Campaign Hits Close To Home
First lady Michelle Obama framed her national campaign against childhood obesity in intensely personal terms, relating that her own daughters were starting to get off-track before the family’s pediatrician gave her a wake-up call and warned her to watch it.Recommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.