Wallet? Check. Cell Phone. Check. Keys? Double Check. Ladies, there’s nothing worse than being out & about and having an unfortunate mishap that transforms you from Sidewalk Vixen to a Hot Mess. So here are the top 5 things every woman should have in their pocketbooks.
5. Oil Absorbing Sheets– If you’re a makeup wearer like Moi, these little film sheets go a long way by allowing you to blot away oil without disrupting your makeup.
4. Lip Gloss- Do I really need to say anything more?
3. Mirror– It’s best to check yourself instead of wishing someone else told you that you’ve got a little boogie in your nose or some broccoli in your teeth. Trust me, no one will ever tell you.
2. Wipes and Deodorant- You’ve been partying all night and you’re beginning to smell a little yesterday. Use a wipe, and add a swipe!
1. Hand Sanitizer- Swine flu is not sexy! Staying safe is the most attractive look for anyone!
Take a look at the best products below:
5. Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets, $4.49 (walgreens.com)
4. CoverGirl Wetslicks AmazeMint Lipgloss Tickled Pink, $5.99 (participating retail locations)
3. Sephora Sliding Mirror, $10 (sephora.com)
2b.Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes, $9.99 (bjs.com)
2a. Secret SCENT EXPRESSIONS Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant , Rockstar Rose, $5.29 (walgreens.com)
1. Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe & Vitamin E, $3.99 (walgreens.com)