Bennett started blogging about decor when she moved into her new place. Everything hot and haute in the home is her specialty. Not stopping at just her home, Bennett's decorative prowess manifested itself in fashion too. She teaches readers how to freshen up their wardrobes with the season's "must have" items. If you're ever clueless on what to wear or how to enhance your home, Bennett's got you covered.
Jumping rope does not only help you lose weight but also helps you develop strong and toned muscles.
Here’s a quick way way to burn fat and get toned by using a jump rope from ehow.com:
1) Plan the best workout time. Some people enjoy working out in the morning and others at night. Remember, working out at night may lead to sleeplessness, so try to finish jumping rope well before you are ready to hit the sack.
2) Start slowly. Jumping rope is a great workout for the muscles of the body, including the heart. The heart rate can climb quickly when jumping rope, so take your time for the first few weeks and try not to overdue the workout resulting in sore muscles.
3) Use the right jump rope. No, you cannot use your child’s jump rope to exercise. Fitness an sporting goods stores sells professional grade jump ropes for fitness and weight loss.
4) Give yourself enough room. Unlike other exercises, you will need a lot of room to jump rope. Not only will the rope need ceiling clearance space, but you will undoubtedly move around while jumping rope to lose weight. The best option is jumping rope is a large open space.
5) Alternate speeds. Interval training is the best way to increase calorie burn. When jumping rope to lose weight, try jumping with a delay in rotations for the first 2 minutes and then jump faster for a minute. Continue this pattern until you are finished your workout.