If you are a Rihanna fan then you know she loves to speak her mind. Well, it looks like her slick-talking ways have caught up to her because a former bodyguard is suing for defamation.
According to reports, Geoffrey Keating filed a lawsuit in Ireland today, claiming the superstar made “nauseatingly offensive” and false statements in an email. The legal documents state the offensive comments carried over in a phone call to his sister as well.
Keating, who worked as the head of security for the Vogue cover star between October 2012 and July 2013, insists the remarks injured his reputation and damaged his business.
According to TMZ, he was granted a motion to serve Rihanna with the lawsuit in the U.S. “We’re taking this battle very seriously,” Keating’s attorney Gerald Kean said. “We are satisfied that the Irish Courts will see justice at the end of the day.”
RiRi’s camp has yet to respond to the allegations.
Check Out This Gallery
Rihanna Reveals Her Nipples On Lui Magazine + More Swoonworthy Pics From Her Vogue Brazil Spread
1. Rihanna Covers Lui Magazine1 of 18
2. Rihanna In Lui Magazine2 of 18
3. Rihanna In Lui Magazine3 of 18
4. Rihanna In Lui Magazine4 of 18
5. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil5 of 18
6. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil6 of 18
7. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil7 of 18
8. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil8 of 18
9. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil9 of 18
10. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil10 of 18
11. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil11 of 18
12. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil12 of 18
13. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil13 of 18
14. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil14 of 18
15. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil15 of 18
16. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil16 of 18
17. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil17 of 18
18. screen-shot-2014-04-29-at-12-38-36-pmRihanna In Vogue Brazil18 of 18