Supermodel Naomi Campbell has been tapped by new British Vogue Editor-in-Chief Edward Enninful to be a Contributing Editor for the international publication. Naomi will be joined by fellow supermodel Kate Moss and British film director Steve McQueen to be a part of Enninful’s new team as he starts his reign in August.
Naomi and Enninful go way back as they’ve been good friends for years. Naomi has also been on the magazine’s cover many times and is known for her stunning presence on the runway. Enninful couldn’t be happier to have Naomi as a part of his team, noting the impact of Naomi’s work as “enormous.” In a released statement he says, “I am thrilled that Kate, Naomi, Steve and Grace are going to work with us in these new roles.”
Enninful has busily been on the move since being appointed the new head editor for British Vogue. We’re curious to see how these new changes will impact the world-famous magazine. Congratulations to Naomi in her latest endeavor!
10 Reasons We Love Naomi Campbell & Want Her To Keep Slaying
1. Naomi Will ALWAYS Be The Queen!1 of 10
2. She'll Keep You In Line Like Your Momma2 of 10
3. ...But, Will Encourage Us When We Want To Walk Like Her.3 of 10
4. She Doesn't Mind Learning From Others4 of 10
5. But, She Knows What She's Talking About When It Comes To Racism In Her Own Industry5 of 10
6. ...Including Trans Models Trying To Break In The Industry6 of 10
7. She's Just As Obsessed With Lupita N'yongo As We Are7 of 10
8. She's Willing To Address Crazy Rumors And Actually Be Honest8 of 10