1. She Doesn’t Mind Learning From Others
She can teach us how to walk anyday, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t willing to pick up a few cues, too. NeNe even had a chance to teach her the art of shade, hunny.
2. But, She Knows What She’s Talking About When It Comes To Racism In Her Own Industry
Naomi can have fun, but she’s serious about calling out designers who choose to not book Black models for their runway shows. Go, girl.
3. She Give Props To All Models On Their Come-Up
Naomi doesn’t knock to hustle. She actually commends women who want to get their foot in the fashion world and knows how much the industry is changing.
4. …Including Trans Models Trying To Break In The Industry
The industry is changing, but Naomi doesn’t mind being a part of that change. She recently celebrated trans model Carmen Carrera (who’s also starring in Tyra Banks’ new reality series: http://bit.ly/1gQCXDz) for breaking barriers.
5. But, She’s Just As Shady As The Rest Of Us
Naomi will support you IF you’re good enough to be on a cover. When reporters asked her how she felt about the controversial Kim Kardashian/Kanye West Vogue cover, she didn’t EXACTLY say that she hated to cover, but…well, take a look for yourself.
6. She’s Just As Obsessed With Lupita N’yongo As We Are
Lupita has been having an amazing year and everyone knows it, including Naomi. The supermodel was just as excited to talk about Lupita as we are. Yes to sistahood!