FeaturesTrending right now
- 10 Ways 'Living Single' Was Way Ahead Of Its Time
- AM BUZZ: Tamar Braxton & Husband Caught In Domestic Dispute; DMX Welcomes 15th Child & More...
- AM BUZZ: Gabby Douglas Will Judge Miss America Pageant; Tyler Perry Receives Backlash For White Cast & More...
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Vanessa Williams & Tichina Arnold To Lead VH1's Scripted Series 'Daytime Divas'
- Write For UsRECAP: Usher & J. Hud Honor Jermaine Dupri & Ne-Yo At The 2014 ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Awards
It was a star-studded evening at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills where celebs, press and industry elite gathered at the prestigious hotel for a night honoring the men and women behind the hits at the 27th annual ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Awards. Jermaine Dupri was presented the “Founder’s Award” for his legendary contributions […]Deborah Bennett, Senior EditorShamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorShamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffYou May Also Like