Trending right now
- Let's Get It On, Or Not: How Much Sex Should You Be Having In Your Relationship?
- Stand By Your Man: Monica Writes Emotional Ode To Husband Shannon Brown
- INSTADAILY: Celebs Turn Up For Memorial Day Weekend
- Rihanna Meets Naomi Campbell For Dinner, Shuts Down NYC
- UPDATE: Was This The Moment Tamar Found Out She Was Fired From 'The Real'?
- Mother Of The Four-Year-Old Boy Who Fell Into The Gorilla Enclosure Speaks Out
- Write For Us
There’s A Tweeting Bra To Support Breast Cancer, What Would Yours Tweet?
OgilvyOne Athens has designed a Tweeting Bra–a bra that is laced in social media (pun intended) that tweets each time it is unclasped as part of a new campaign for Nestle Fitness, according to AdRants. Yes, this sounds absolutely weird, but it’s for a good cause–to promote Breast Cancer Awareness and the need for self-examinations. […]
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.