Usher is serving straight “My Way” swag in the teaser visuals to his new track “Good Kisser” and we’re sooo here for it. After going pop for more of his recent tracks, the “Confessions” singer is returning to his roots on his eight album, due in stores this fall.
The forthcoming disc features collaborations with Rico Love and Jermaine Dupri (who were the masterminds behind his classic album “Confessions”) Mike WiLL Made It, and Pharrell.
Pharrell recently raved about the album at Coachella when Usher joined him on stage. “Please get ready for this man’s next album. It’s so amazing!” he said.
At the end of the 40-sec “Good Kisser” clip, Usher brings back his famous “U” chain that he frequently wore during the height of his career (“My Way,” “8701” and “Confessions). From the looks of it, Usher is pulling a few pages from his early projects. If so, fans have a lot to look forward to!
Usher is currently a judge on “The Voice” and slimmed down to embody the character of Sugar Ray Leonard in a biopic set to be released this year.
Usher's 'Confessions' Turns 10! #TeamBeautiful's Favorite Songs
1. Usher "Confessions"1 of 7
2. "Can U Handle It" -Shamika Sanders, Entertainment Editor2 of 7
3. "Do It To Me" -Ty Alexander, Style & Beauty Editor3 of 7
4. "Throwback" -Danielle Young, Lifestyle Editor4 of 7
5. "That's What It's Made For" -Leigh Davenport, Editorial Director5 of 7
6. "Burn" -Jade Earler, Editorial Assistant6 of 7
7. "Bad Girl" -Nakisha Williams, Senior Editor7 of 7