- 1 box angel food cake mix
- Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Replace water with Sparkling ICE, continue to follow recipe on box as listed.
- Beat the cake mix and Sparkling ICE on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Raise the speed to medium and beat for an additional minute. The batter will be pale pink and foamy.
- Add batter to the liners and fill approximately ¾ full.
- Bake according to directions on the box, approximately 15-20 minutes, or until tops of muffins are golden brown.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and/or whipped cream.
Also On HelloBeautiful:
These Are What Beautiful Black Bodies Look Like...
1. Beautiful Black Bodies
Black women come in all shapes, builds and skin tones. We take pride in our curves, six packs and svelte silhouettes. Let's just say, we keep it fierce at all times! In celebrations of our gorgeous, scroll through this gallery of stunning Black celebs showing off their fabulous figures.