- 1 box angel food cake mix
- Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Replace water with Sparkling ICE, continue to follow recipe on box as listed.
- Beat the cake mix and Sparkling ICE on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Raise the speed to medium and beat for an additional minute. The batter will be pale pink and foamy.
- Add batter to the liners and fill approximately ¾ full.
- Bake according to directions on the box, approximately 15-20 minutes, or until tops of muffins are golden brown.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and/or whipped cream.
Also On HelloBeautiful:
1. Lady O
We don't have to tell you how much we love our FLOTUS, or how much we swoon over her who and what she's wearing. We've followed her every fashionable move since the Obamas entered the White House. In celebration of Michelle Obama's impeccable style, here are some of her most memorable looks she's ever rocked, beginning with this weekend's CBCF look. Check it out.