¼ Cup Shallots, Finely Chopped
1/3 Cup Fresh Tarragon, Finely Chopped
¾ Pound Bucatini Pasta
2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¾ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
¾ Cup Sherry Wine
1 ½ Cups Heavy Cream
1. Finely chop shallot to measure indicated amount.
2. Pick tarragon leaves from the stems and finely chop to measure indicated amount.
1. Fill a large pot 2/3 high with water and cover. Place over high heat. Proceed with next step as water comes to a boil.
2. Once water is boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt and stir in the bucatini. Cook until tender with a slight bite, about 9 minutes, or according to package instructions.
3. Place pasta pot back over medium heat. Add olive oil and butter and warm.
4. Once oil is warm and butter is just melted, add panko breadcrumbs and cook until golden brown. Stir often. Transfer to clean plate.
5. Place pasta pot back over medium heat again, and add olive oil and shallots. (If pot is still very hot from the panko, let it cool slightly before beginning this step so shallots don’t burn.) Saute shallots until translucent, stirring often.
6. Pour in sherry wine and cook until reduced by half, about 3-5 minutes.
7. Stir in heavy cream and fresh tarragon. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and let come to a small boil to thicken. Once thick, toss in bucatini, butter and half the toasted panko. Stir until well coated.
8. Transfer the bucatini with tarragon cream sauce to a serving dish or dinner plates and sprinkle remaining toasted panko over the top. Serve warm.
Cooking Planit is a website and mobile app that provides you with step-by-step instructions to create full meals with every dish ready to serve at the same time. Essentially a “GPS for the kitchen,” the app also provides options to filter recipes by main ingredient, occasion and dietary restriction. Each of the 600 chef-tested recipes displays a full list of ingredients and necessary cooking utensils, enabling everyone– from the experienced to the curious – to discover new flavors with minimal fuss and maximum success.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Also On HelloBeautiful:
These Are What Beautiful Black Bodies Look Like...
1. Beautiful Black Bodies
Black women come in all shapes, builds and skin tones. We take pride in our curves, six packs and svelte silhouettes. Let's just say, we keep it fierce at all times! In celebrations of our gorgeous, scroll through this gallery of stunning Black celebs showing off their fabulous figures.