To your chagrin, you’ve been spending a lot of money on dandruff shampoos only to come to the conclusion hundreds of dollars later that nothing is working. Could it be because you’re self-diagnosing and you’re really a sufferer of something more serious like seborrheic dermatitis?
Seborrheic dermatitis (SD) is something more than just dry scalp, which is the most common reason attributed to the flakes you see gathered on the shoulders of your blouse or jacket (eew)! This condition can appear as a mild to flaky stubborn build-up on a red itchy scalp. Flare ups can even appear on other parts of the body like the backs of ears and eyebrows.
Promiseb Complete is a new regimen developed to combat the effects of SD. ‘Complete’ features Promiseb Topical Cream and Scalp Wash which loosens and washes away the flakes of SD. Promiseb has been clinically proven to treat SD with less relapses than other low-dose topical medicines.
Unlike dandruff shampoos, which undermine the lasting effects of keratin treatments, straightening body wave treatments and stripping hair color, prescription-only Promiseb Complete is safe for color-treated hair, lasts for as many as 50 washings and has a pleasant fragrance.
For the love of beauty, stop the endless spending and head to your dermatologist to get diagnosed and get your prescription for Promiseb. You won’t regret it.
In the event you’re actually suffering from “run of the mill dandruff,” expert celebrity stylist, Jim Crawford says that a sleek ponytail always does the trick because it “covers up separations and parts where dandruff could really show.”
Check out this gallery of our favorite hair products for frizz-free curls!
Top 50 Natural Hair Products For Black Hair
1. Shea Moisture Strengthen, Grow + Restore ConditionerSource:Walmart 1 of 25
2. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl + Style MilkSource:Walmart 2 of 25
3. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free ShampooSource:Walmart 3 of 25
4. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine PomadeSource:Walmart 4 of 25
5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Leave-In MoisturizerSource:Walmart 5 of 25
6. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing ConditionerSource:Walmart 6 of 25
7. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil ShampooSource:courtesy of Organix 7 of 25
8. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In ConditionerSource:Cantu 8 of 25
9. Cantu Shea Butter Twist And Lock GelSource:Cantu 9 of 25
10. Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming ShampooSource:courtesy of Beautiful Textures 10 of 25
11. Beautiful Textures Moisture ButterSource:courtesy of Moisture Butter 11 of 25
12. Ojon Damage Reverse ShampooSource:courtesy of Ojon 12 of 25
13. Ojon Damage Reverse ConditionerSource:courtesy of Ojon 13 of 25
14. OBIA Curl Hydration SpraySource:OBIA 14 of 25
15. Ouidad Heat and Humidity GelSource:courtesy of Ouidad 15 of 25
16. Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing GelSource:Ouidad 16 of 25
17. Curly Hair Solutions Curl KeeperSource:Curly Hair Solutions 17 of 25
18. Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme LiteSource:Curl Junkie 18 of 25
19. Moroccanoil Hydrating ShampooSource:Moroccanoil 19 of 25
20. Moroccanoil Hydrating ConditionerSource:Moroccanoil 20 of 25
21. Moroccanoil Hair TreatmentSource:Moroccanoil 21 of 25
22. Yarok HairSource:yarokhair.com 22 of 25
23. WEN Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing ConditionerSource:ChazDean.com 23 of 25
24. Jane Carter Solution All Natural Nourish and Shine for Dry Hair and Dry SkinSource:Jane Carter Solution 24 of 25
25. Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash ConditionerSource:Pantene/Pantene.com 25 of 25
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends