If you ever wanted to work for Kanye West, now may be your chance!
The rapper and fashion designer recently posted two job openings for his new clothing line on business networking site LinkedIn.
The first position is for a Vice President of Production. “This could be a great opportunity for a Senior Director of Production at a larger company to step up into the lead role,” the post reads. “In addition to interacting with Mr. West, you will join a team that has deep experience and track records of success in the industry.”
The second opportunity is for Chief Financial Office. According to the post, the “ideal candidate for this CFO role will be a seasoned finance professional with experience in both a start-up environment and the retail industry.”
“The venture will be very high profile and, unlike those in which celebrities merely lend their name to a label, this venture will have the star power of Mr. West’s artistic vision at the heart and soul of it,” the job description reads.
This isn’t the first time Yeezy reach out to fans and the general population for employment. Last year, he conducted an online search to fill positions at his creative company DONDA, named after his late mother.
Check out all the details about his latest gig here, and tell us if you think you’ve got what it takes to work for Yeezus, below.
Check Out This Gallery
Gifts I Would Buy My Dad If He Were Kanye West
1. Givenchy Black White Leather High Top Sneakers ($595)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/13JXRKg
2. Alexander McQueen Green Hand Painted Camouflage Python Leather Bomber ($11,195)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/17PcMXP
3. Master-Piece Surpass Leather-Trimmed Canvas Backpack ($470)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/13JYH9P
4. BALMAIN Distressed Leather Biker Pants ($1,175)
5. Smythson 13" Laptop Case ($2,030)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/13JZQy9
6. Jack Spade Woven Leather Bi-fold Wallet ($165)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/13JZKH0
7. Bvlgari Diagono Chrono Automatic Watch ($5,750)
8. LCD2 Rosewood lambskin leather ($995)
9. Airbus A320 ($70 MILLION)
Shop it here: (umm, so about that!)