Menstrual migraines can be the worst, but lucky for you we’ve got the solution and it’s hidden right in your refrigerator. Here is a list of foods to eat and NOT to eat, which will significantly affect the occurrence and intensity of menstrual migraines.
- Eat Your Oatmeal – Your parents were on to something. Since oatmeal is high in fiber, it will help with the flow of your digestive system and remove excess estrogen from your blood stream.
- Take the High (Fiber) Road– Eat fruits that are rich in fiber, such as berries, apples, and bananas. A healthy colon will ensure you will not absorb unnecessary and unwanted excess estrogen.
- Go Organic Young Woman– Foods treated with pesticides are full of engineered estrogen that can wreak havoc on your hormones. Try to eat organic, untreated foods as often as possible.
- Kiss Your Sweetie, but Kiss Sweets Goodbye– This advice is for all women but especially for those with menstrual migraines. Unrefined sugars raise blood sugar levels in the body and can trigger a migraine attack, especially when one is more susceptible to them, like around the time of her period.
- Kick Caffeine to the Curb– Studies have shown that high caffeine intake can Let nothing get in the way of your day! If you are already prone to migraines, it is a good idea to cut out stimulants, like caffeine.
1. Make Your Lips Pop Like Your Fave Celebs
I know you beauties are dying to know what goodies the celebrities have in their Prada bag, right! #TeamBeautiful hit the streets and asked your favorite celebrities to tell us what's in their bag. Gabrielle Union, Naomie Harris, and Jurnee Smollet all said they couldn't werk the red carpet without their lipgloss. Here's the scoop on how you snatch their favorite glosses!
2. Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss ($4.84)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/13S5UCj
3. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipgloss ($6.98)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/VLH1Ia
4. Infallible Coral Sands 405 Lip Gloss ($8.47)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/13gB5Ma
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss ($5.94)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/Yyv1qn