The last time we saw Nicki on the cosmetic front was Christmas 2010, when every teenage girl tried to get her hand on Nicki’s “Pink Friday” Mac lipstick! The polishes are named after songs from Nicki’s debut album Pink Friday including “Metal 4 Life,” “Fly,” “Save Me,” “Did It On’em,” “Super Bass Shatter,” and “Pink Friday.”
- Orlando Jones On The Bullet Bucket Challenge: 'I'm Not Pointing The Finger At Police Or White People'
- Idris Elba Makes Being Bad Look So Good In 'No Good Deed' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mack Wilds Sexy Performance Of 'Don't Turn Me Down' Will Leave You Open
- The Cast Of 'OITNB' Answers: 'If You Were In Prison, What Would Be Your Crime?'
- TRUE STORY: I Saw Prince In Concert For The First Time In My Life & I Am Changed
- 9 Reasons This Girl With Vitiligo Could Be The Next Supermodel