The last time we saw Nicki on the cosmetic front was Christmas 2010, when every teenage girl tried to get her hand on Nicki’s “Pink Friday” Mac lipstick! The polishes are named after songs from Nicki’s debut album Pink Friday including “Metal 4 Life,” “Fly,” “Save Me,” “Did It On’em,” “Super Bass Shatter,” and “Pink Friday.”
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius' Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of 'Say Yes'
- Recipes For Cheap Eats For Your Summer Travel
- Fashion Flashback: Tika Sumpter, 'Who Let Me Wear That?!' [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Power Players: Black Women Who Are Running Hollywood
- Summer Reading List: 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Pete Rock & DJ Scratch Talk Most Sampled James Brown Songs