Serena Williams’ Twitter handle has a new avatar, and folks are saying it’s a little too revealing. On Thursday, she posted a new avatar on her Twitter page, a photo suggestive of someone peeping at her through a lace curtain while she unknowingly looks the other way in white bra and panties. Now remember, Serena has a stalker who was recently arrested, and folks are up in arms about why she would choose such a pic. She removed the picture from her account, later put it back up and has since taken it down again.
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- Viola Davis Went Wigless On 'How To Get Away With Murder' And It Was Powerful!
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com