When they say the “blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice,” they are not lying!
Dark-skinned Black women are everything and we absolutely will cherish and love them to the end. So to celebrate all that melanin, here are some of the most #BrownSkinGirls in Hollywood and on the ‘Gram:
1. Jodie Turner-SmithSource:Getty
2. Tika SumpterSource:WENN
3. Danielle BrooksSource:Getty
4. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty
6. Justine SkyeSource:Getty
7. Ursula StephenSource:false
Ursula Stephen is known to be the hairstylist behind some of your favorite celebs including Rihanna! Here she’s in front of the camera for a project with makeup artist Camara Aunique.
8. Viola DavisSource:Getty
9. Cianne H BrowneSource:false
Cianne is a beautiful Liberian model. We are loving this nude lipstick, check out Mented Cosmetics to achieve a similar look.
10. Serena WilliamsSource:false
11. Danai GuriraSource:Getty
13. Hodan YSFSource:false
Hodan is a mom of 4 living in the Netherlands.
14. Kenya MooreSource:Getty
15. Naturi NaughtonSource:Getty
16. Chasity SamoneSource:false
Model and entrepreneur Chasity Samone looking fabulous in pink.
Ivory looks so good against melanin.
18. @Naoumie, @IAmTenika, @IAmJAliciaSource:false
Golden, melanin goddess!
We’re perfect, even just hanging in our white tee.
Senegalese model Khoudia Diop is stunning!
Simone is stepping out in all her melanin glory.