When they say the “blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice,” they are not lying!
Dark-skinned Black women are everything and we absolutely will cherish and love them to the end. So to celebrate all that melanin, here are some of the most #BrownSkinGirls in Hollywood and on the ‘Gram:
1. Jodie Turner-SmithSource:Getty
2. Tika SumpterSource:WENN
3. Danielle BrooksSource:Getty
4. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty
6. Justine SkyeSource:Getty
7. Ursula StephenSource:false
Ursula Stephen is known to be the hairstylist behind some of your favorite celebs including Rihanna! Here she’s in front of the camera for a project with makeup artist Camara Aunique.
8. Viola DavisSource:Getty
9. Cianne H BrowneSource:false
Cianne is a beautiful Liberian model. We are loving this nude lipstick, check out Mented Cosmetics to achieve a similar look.
10. Serena WilliamsSource:false
11. Danai GuriraSource:Getty
12. Michaela CoelSource:false
14. Hodan YSFSource:false
Hodan is a mom of 4 living in the Netherlands.
15. Kenya MooreSource:Getty
16. Naturi NaughtonSource:Getty
17. Chasity SamoneSource:false
Model and entrepreneur Chasity Samone looking fabulous in pink.
Ivory looks so good against melanin.
Bright eyes and a brighter turban!
20. @Naoumie, @IAmTenika, @IAmJAliciaSource:false
Golden, melanin goddess!
We love the navy against the pink.
We’re perfect, even just hanging in our white tee.
Senegalese model Khoudia Diop is stunning!
Simone is stepping out in all her melanin glory.
When melanin makes you happy….