Admit it–plane rides with the little ones are not always the easiest. Depending on how long the flight is, it’s always going to be more enjoyable if you are prepared. Here are some tips to help make that plane ride a little bit smoother.
Must Read: 5 Ways To Have The Perfect Staycation
1. Book a late flight – If you are taking a long flight, try to book a flight at night. This way your child will sleep most of the plane ride and only be up probably towards the end of the trip.
2. Bring a new toy and books – New toys are always a great way to keep your little ones occupied. Also bring some of their favorite books. They’ll be way too interested in what they’re doing to bother you!
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With MommyBeautiful!
3. Have a routine – This tip is really for the real long flights but it’s always a good idea to maintain a routine even on board an airplane. Change into pajamas, read a book, etc.
4. Pack Light – Try not to pack your whole house in your bags. I know this is difficult, but the more bags you bring, the more you have to carry.
5. Don’t forget the toiletries – It’s always good to have some trusty baby-wipes, Tylenol and even allergy medicine.
More On MommyBeautiful Below:
Listen To This Playlist When You & Your Family Are Flying Away!
Check Out This Gallery Of The Hottest Office Style Of The Month!
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: 'I Appreciate You Riding With Me'
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The 'Gangsta Art Tour'
Tia Mowry Dishes On Affordable Holiday Hosting Ideas, Holiday Favs, And More
Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
Get To Know Mehgan James And The Entire Cast Of VH1's 'Basketball Wives Orlando'