Bennett started blogging about decor when she moved into her new place. Everything hot and haute in the home is her specialty. Not stopping at just her home, Bennett's decorative prowess manifested itself in fashion too. She teaches readers how to freshen up their wardrobes with the season's "must have" items. If you're ever clueless on what to wear or how to enhance your home, Bennett's got you covered.
Here are some decorating ideas that can help make your bedroom more cozy without breaking the bank
1. Think about a night table for each side of the bed and keep them clutter free.
2. Keep the room clean. An air purifiermakes this job easier.
3. Make the bed as soon as you get up. This alone can transform the bedroom. You might have to rethink your bedding so this is possible. We use a fitted sheet and a duvet with a cover. A few quick shakes and we’re done.
4. Buy flowers weekly. We’ve sometimes gone with a plant or a bowl of fresh lemons, oranges or apples.
5. Keep storage under the bed to a minimum. We’d love to keep this space clear but if we have to use it, we keep it clean and neat.
6. Air out the pillows monthly and change the sheets weekly. Check here for a great tip on freshening your pillow!