FeaturesTrending right now
- The Internet Is Losing Its Mind Over Teyana Taylor's Body In 'Fade'
- Chance The Rapper Loses It Over Beyoncé, Plus More Moments You Didn't See At The 2016 VMAs
- Rihanna Dodges Drake's Kiss, Accepts Video Vanguard Award
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- AM BUZZ: Don Cheadle Calls Donald Trump A 'POS';Black Power Couples Take Picture & More...
- Write For UsYou’ll Never Guess What Product Laz Alonso Swears By To Help Him Prep For Shirtless Scenes
Beauties, if you thought you were the only ones obsessed with products, you haven’t seen Laz Alonso’s cabinets. The hunk behind films like “Avatar” and “Jumping The Broom” is somewhat of a product junkie, and his latest campaign for Proctor & Gamble, “Try It And Love It,” is giving him a fix by letting him […]Danielle Young , Lifestyle EditorHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffYou May Also Like