Her new look frames her face perfectly, as it’s tapered on the sides and slightly spiked in the front. It’s a funky look that’s also mature. Could this be a change for her upcoming “Cinderella” role on Broadway? We could only imagine how great it’ll look when she steps out in beautiful gowns, like the one she wore for the Emmys.
We caught up with celebrity stylist, Ursula Stephen and she dished on how she made the decision to chop off all of Keke’s hair.
“It was totally unplanned and last-minute… it was a ‘Just cut it!’ moment and we love it!” says Ursula.
Check out a few more shots of her pixie below. Are you loving it?
1. 20 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing
2. KeKe Palmer visits 106 & Park
3. Keke Palmer attends the Premiere Of Screen Gems' "Think Like A Man Too"
4. Keke Palmer attends the Nylon Magazine May young Hollywood issue party
5. Keke Palmer attends the 6th annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood
6. Keke Palmer attends the 4th annual ESSENCE Black Women In Music event
7. Keke Palmer arrives at UNCF's 34th Annual An Evening Of Stars
8. Keke Palmer arrives at the 44th NAACP Image Awards
9. Keke Palmer at the 33rd Annual UNCF "An Evening Of Stars" Gala
10. Keke Palmer arrives at Teen Vogue's 10th Anniversary young Hollywood party
11. Keke Palmer visit the Sirius XM
12. Keke Palmer visits 106 & Park
13. Keke Palmer arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Blended'
14. Keke Palmer attends the Marc By Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2014 Preview
15. KeKe Palmer attends "PRE" BET Awards Dinner at Milk Studios
16. Keke Palmer at the 2014 BET Awards