ORS just launched a new Straightening and Strengthening Treatment which is designed especially for naturalistas who want to go straight without putting excessive heat or chemicals (specifically no formaldehyde) on their hair.
This new innovative product has a salon-inspired formula that is infused with natural ingredients like like coconut extract, aloe vera and wheat protein that your tresses will instantly adore.
If you’re looking for something to reduce drying and styling time, control that unwanted morning frizz plus add protein and locks moisture into your mane, then look no further!
Just in case you still need to be convinced, here’s three reasons why this product is perfect for you!
1. If you are just getting on the natural hair bandwagon and attempting to go natural this is the perfect cheat sheet for your transition.
2. It’s literally three steps to apply–shampoo, conditioner, and then smooth!
3. It’s under $20. Who doesn’t like beauty on a budget?
We know you’re ready for your curly to straight experience! Click here for purchase details.
Enter below to win a HAIRepir Kit from ORS:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Teyana Taylor's New Hair Partnership + 7 Other Celebs With Weave Collections
1. Teyana Taylor Partners With My Extensionz1 of 9
2. Taylor'd Textures By My Extensionz2 of 9
3. Toya Wright Hair3 of 9
4. OlariSwank "Color Me" By The Virgin Hair Fantasy4 of 9
5. Wendy Williams' Wig Collection5 of 9
6. Vivica A. Foxx Hair Collection6 of 9
7. BJE Hair LLC (Beverly Johnson Enterprises)7 of 9
8. Tami Roman Hair8 of 9
9. LUXHAIR NOW for Sherri Shepherd9 of 9