I mean seriously guys, what fountain of youth is Naomi Campbell drinking from and shouldn’t she be nice and share it’s location. The 43-year-old supermodel and producer of Oxygen’s “The Face” covers Shape magazine flaunting everything that she’s been keeping right and tight since the 80’s.
Her age-defying figure is beyond inspiring. She tells the health awareness glossy, “I’ve been on almost every magazine in existence, but this is my first time posing for Shape, and I’m thrilled. Of course, I wish I had done it when I was younger, but it’s an honor to be here at any age.”
After reading a recent interview with Huffington Post, I realized that my fountain theory is completely off. Naomi shared that her anti-aging secret is green juice and she’s totally devoted to yoga where she practices up to 60-90 minutes every morning.
Ok so…I am off to pick up the April issue of Shape magazine and to practice my yoga moves!
1. STYLE STALKING: 10 Sleek Style Moments From Naomi Campbell
2. Naomi rocked a sophisticated DVF maxi dress for a visit to SiriusXM.
3. Our fave supermodel donned a sleek tux to ring the bell at NASDAQ.
4. It was a bodycon kinda day for Naomi on the set of "Extra".
5. Naomi rocked her 'fro and a mini while on 106 and Park.
6. She got glitzy for the National Television Awards.
7. Naomi was white hot for the GQ Men of the Year Awards.
8. She attended a tea ceremony wearing a balloon sleeve blouse and sky high stilettos.
9. Naomi posed with designer Zac Posen at 'Face of Australia' photo call.
10. Naomi was all smiles in a cute white tiered mini dress.
11. Naomi kept it cute and casual in skinny jeans and a black fur.