Queen Latifah needs a new roommate because Rihanna takes too long in the bathroom!
In a new hilarious parody of the singer’s “Stay” video, “The Queen Latifah Show” host pokes fun at in her long bathtub scene.
After a couple knocks, she insisted, “I got to get my own place!”
Check it out the video below and tell us what you think!
Check Out This Gallery Of The Fabulous Queen!
1. Queen Latifah at the "Steel Magnolias" New York Premiere
Style Tip #1: Update your little black dress with bold statement accessories.
2. Queen Latifah at the 85th Annual Academy Awards
Style Tip #2: Never mind what your Grannie told you about wearing white. The Olive Pope-white is the new black on the red carpet this season, and you'll serve plenty of glam duplicating this look.
3. Queen Latifah at the 85th Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
Style Tip #3: A flattering neckline, preferably a V-neck, is a style staple for a curvy girl. A v exposes the collar bone and accentuates a woman in all of the right places.
4. Queen Latifah at VIBE's 20th Anniversary Celebration And Inaugural Impact Awards
Style Tip #4: A moto jacket, a wardrobe staple, can carry you through from fall to winter.
5. Queen Latifah at the "Joyful Noise" Los Angeles Premiere
Style Tip #5: If your stomach is your trouble zone, a little draping goes a long way.
6. Queen Latifah Visits "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon"
Style Tip #6: Find a fitted white blazer with amazing gold buttons to spruce up your all black look for the day.
7. Queen Latifah at the 8th Annual Keep A Child Alive Black Ball
Style Tip #7: Confidence is the best accessory, wear what you feel good in, and feel good in what you wear.