Jay Z is teaming up with Barneys this holiday season for a limited-edition of apparel and accessories. I know what you are thinking, we are barely into fall weather! But walk into any store this week and you’ll see the holiday trees, Halloween costumes, and perhaps a few Santa hats.
The new collection, “BNY SCC Gallery” brings eye-catching themed window decorations, a big ‘ole party (hopefully they won’t loose my invite this time), and special-edition merchandise from our favorites like Lanvin, Proenza Schouler, and Balenciaga. This is all speculation from Women’s Wear Daily; they are kinda the Fashion Bible so I believe them.
“With this project, Barney’s New York and I were able to take the slickness, energy and innovation of New York City and translate that into quality, timeless pieces,” Jay Z said.
I am confronted in the fact that although I cannot afford a Hublot watch with an alligator strap, I wouldn’t dare spend $33,900 for any one item of jewelry that cannot walk or talk. But what you might be here for is a $70 cotton T-shirt. #KanyeShrug.
Pictures of what we may be able to gawk over are forthcoming and I can promise you they’ll be just as lavish as Blue Ivy’s nursery. The campaign will launch on November 20th, and will be featured in the Manhattan, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Boston and Chicago stores.
Follow me @gorgeousingrey
Bey-Day: 8 Of Beyonce's Greatest Music Moments
1. When She Taught Us The Word "Bootylicious"1 of 7
2. When She Helped Us Get Through A Bad Breakup With "Irreplaceable"2 of 7
3. When She Gave Us A Single Girl's Anthem With "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"3 of 7
4. When She Made A "Gangsta Rapper" Fall In Love4 of 7
5. When She Announced She Was Pregnant5 of 7
6. When She Got Sexy For "GQ" Magazine6 of 7
7. When She Gave Us A Destiny's Child Reunion At Her 2013 Superbowl Halftime Performance7 of 7
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends