They seem like they would be two of a kind but Momma Dee and Wendy Williams are not seeing eye to eye.
According to reports, the “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star was not too happy to hear the media maven dish her opinion on the VH1 reality show.
“This is got to be the most ratchet [of] all reality shows on TV. It is disgusting but I can not stop watching,” the talk show host said on the “Wendy Williams Show.” “The show makes me embarrassed to be black.”
In response, Lil Scrappy’s mother called Wendy fake and said she forgot where she came from.
“Get the Hell off. You don’t know us b***h. If you had us on the show you could get to know us. You can fake and taint what you want — if you took time to have the cast on your show you’d know,” she said during n interview with RumorFix. “A cracker paid you to do your own show and you’re going to belittle us … Wendy you forgot where you came from!”
Read more of Wendy’s comments that sparked the feud below. Then, tell us whose side you are one.
“First of all Rasheeda, you and Kirk are ratchet for drumming up this story line, right here. Okay? Cuz you know what you’re doing, cuz Stevie and my puerto Rican princess, Joseline, were the popular couple. And you and your husband, or whatever you wanna call that animal, you all did this as a plot to get popular on that show. It’s a shame what ppl will do to stay on this reality tv. This is worse than the Kardashians. This is got to be thee most ratchet [of] all reality shows on tv. It is disgusting but I can not stop watching,” Wendy said during a recent taping of her show.
“Let me just say this. None of you’ll call, I don’t want you to come on the show. It’s just that I do watch, but you’re not suitable guest(s) for the show, except for you my puerto rican princess Joseline, but I can’t really understand what she says so we’ll do the closed captioning.”
Click through the slides to find seven of the most embarrassing reality TV moms — including Momma Dee! — and their most cringe-worthy moments.
Also On HelloBeautiful:37 photos Launch gallery
These Are What Beautiful Black Bodies Look Like...1 of 37
1. Beautiful Black Bodies
Black women come in all shapes, builds and skin tones. We take pride in our curves, six packs and svelte silhouettes. Let's just say, we keep it fierce at all times! In celebrations of our gorgeous, scroll through this gallery of stunning Black celebs showing off their fabulous figures.Source:Instagram 2 of 37
2. Jada Pinkett SmithSource:Instagram 3 of 37
3. Serena WilliamsSource:Instagram 4 of 37
4. Porsha WilliamsSource:Instagram 5 of 37
5. AshantiSource:Instagram 6 of 37
6. BeyonceSource:Instagram 7 of 37
7. DrayaSource:Instagram 8 of 37
8. CiaraSource:Instagram 9 of 37
9. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Instagram 10 of 37
10. RihannaSource:Instagram 11 of 37
11. Angela SimmonsSource:Instagram 12 of 37
12. Chrisette MicheleSource:Instagram 13 of 37
13. Amber RoseSource:Instagram 14 of 37
14. Gabrielle UnionSource:Instagram 15 of 37
15. Danielle BrooksSource:Instagram 16 of 37
16. Marjorie HareySource:Instagram 17 of 37
17. Chanel ImanSource:Instagram 18 of 37
18. LaLaSource:Instagram 19 of 37
19. Nicki MinajSource:Instagram 20 of 37
20. Jennifer HudsonSource:Instagram 21 of 37
21. Taraji P. HensonSource:Instagram 22 of 37
22. KeKe PalmerSource:Instagram 23 of 37
23. Eva MarcilleSource:Instagram 24 of 37
24. Misty CopelandSource:Instagram 25 of 37
25. Venus WilliamsSource:Instagram 26 of 37
26. Jillian Hervey (Lion Babe)Source:Instagram 27 of 37
27. Malaysia PargoSource:Instagram 28 of 37
28. Lana GemSource:Instagram 29 of 37
29. NeNe LeakesSource:Instagram 30 of 37
30. Melanie FionaSource:Instagram 31 of 37
31. ChilliSource:Instagram 32 of 37
32. Sonya Richard RossSource:Instagram 33 of 37
33. Kenya MooreSource:Instagram 34 of 37
34. Jill ScottSource:Instagram 35 of 37
35. Jeanette JenkinsSource:Instagram 36 of 37
36. TrinaSource:Instagram 37 of 37
37. Toni Braxton