What happens when two of my favorite retailers do a holiday collaboration? A genius shopping experience is created where luxury taste meets discount heaven. And I’ll be broke until February. Target and Neiman Marcus have partnered for a holiday design collection which is set to hit stores on December 1st. The collection includes 50 limited-edition products created by 24 of the world’s top designers for men, women, and children, as well as other holiday gift items with items ranging rom $7.99 to $499.99. How’s that for ah-mazing?
This collection is treasure chest of items for every shopper imaginable. There’s a $19.99 Christmas ornament by Rodarte. A Proenza Schouler’s $29.99 sweatshirt. A $49.99 Diane von Furstenberg yoga mat. Or you can ride in couture style with your Alice + Olivia’s $499 bicycle.
And so your shopping is not all in vain, $1 million of the proceeds will be donated to the non-profit Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Check out a few of my favorite pieces that I will most certainly be standing in line for come December 1st.
Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection
1. Prabal Gurung Winter Cape ($79.99)
2. Brian Atwood Shade ($39.99)
3. Alice + Olivia Luggage ($179.99)
4. DVF Yoga Mat ($49.99)
5. Band Of Outsiders Best Friends Hat ($29.99)
6. Robert Rodriguez ($99.99)
7. Oscar de la Renta Shoulder Bag ($59.99)
8. Brian Atwood Leather Studded Gloves ($49.99)
9. Altuzarra Old Fashion Glasses And Shaker ($179)
10. Tory Burch Lunch Box ($19.99)
11. Derek Lam Slippers ($49.99)
12. Marc Jacobs Scarf ($69.99)
13. Proenza Schouler iPad Sleeve ($39.99)
14. Alice + Olivia Bicycle ($499.99)
15. Carolina Herrera Stationery Set ($19.99)
16. Jason Wu Christmas Ornaments ($49.99)
17. Thom Browne Men's Blazer ($149.99)
18. Prabal Gurung Clutch ($49.99)
19. Marchesa Girl’s Beaded Dress ($99.99)
20. Band Of Outsiders Cookie Cutters ($29.99)
21. Marc Jacobs Pouch ($69.99)
22. Derek Lam Skateboard ($99.99)
23. Tracy Reese Blouse ($79.99)
24. Skaist Taylor Fur Vest ($79.99)