That reality show, 16 & Pregnant has made it so easy for young girls to think teen pregnancy is ok. Not only does that show make it seem ok, but the fact that instead of getting a fierce beating from your parents when you turn up pregnant at 16, you get a reality show. And nowadays, kids think that reality shows = celebrity status.
Like HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With Black Pop Culture!
Pregnant teenagers are starting to take to Facebook to post photos of their personal pregnancy pacts. Not only are these girls making the worst decisions for their young lives, but they’re also being validated by their peers. Commenters on Facebook support their young pregnant friends by saying, “Kute pic thoe,” or “Get it ladies.”
Smh. What is happening to our world? Teen pregnancy is more of a fad than it is a problem. What do you think about this issue? Sound off in the comments below.
Click Through This Gallery For The Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week!
Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week: April 25- May 2
1. Rihanna at the Time 100 Most Influential gala
2. Rihanna performs at the Time Most Influential gala
3. Cassie performs on 106 & Park
4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom attend the grand opening of RYU
5. Amber Rose goes casual
6. Kelly Rowland shows off her curves in Australia
7. Kim Kardashian attend the grand opening of RYU
8. Solange Knowles attends the Splendid Soho Store opening
9. Christina Milian attends Star Magazine's 'All Hollywood' event at AV Nightclub
10. Raven Symone visit BET's "106 & Park"
11. Jennifer Williams at her NY press conference
Listen To This Playlist That Will Hopefully Help These Young Girls Do Better!