Briana Bigham has a a bit of a handbag addiction. After months of splurging on designer bags her cousin decided it was time for an intervention. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on bags by other designers, she advised Briana to start creating her own, especially since she happened to actually be a professional fashion designer. Soon after, B.Marie was born. The line began with signature leather handbags and has since expanded in to scarves and most recently leather gloves. The gloves caught the attention of Brandy who can be seen rocking them in the latest issue of YRB magazine. In our third part of our Financial Freedom series, Briana discusses the future of the newly launched B.Marie collection. To purchase items from the collection visit http://bmariestyle.com/
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius' Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of 'Say Yes'
- Recipes For Cheap Eats For Your Summer Travel
- Fashion Flashback: Tika Sumpter, 'Who Let Me Wear That?!' [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Power Players: Black Women Who Are Running Hollywood
- Summer Reading List: 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Pete Rock & DJ Scratch Talk Most Sampled James Brown Songs