Briana Bigham has a a bit of a handbag addiction. After months of splurging on designer bags her cousin decided it was time for an intervention. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on bags by other designers, she advised Briana to start creating her own, especially since she happened to actually be a professional fashion designer. Soon after, B.Marie was born. The line began with signature leather handbags and has since expanded in to scarves and most recently leather gloves. The gloves caught the attention of Brandy who can be seen rocking them in the latest issue of YRB magazine. In our third part of our Financial Freedom series, Briana discusses the future of the newly launched B.Marie collection. To purchase items from the collection visit http://bmariestyle.com/
- SNEAK PEEK: The 2014 Trumpet Awards On TV One, Tonight!
- New "R&B Divas Atlanta" Cast Members: Find Out Who They Are!
- You'll Never Guess Why Trey Songz Is Still Single [EXCLUSIVE]
- Which Cosby Kid Are You? [QUIZ]
- Download Our '#FaborFug' APP NOW!
- INSTADAILY: Beyonce's Life Flashes Before Our Eyes In Pics!
- 10 Healthy Smoothies To Make The Scale Your BFF!
- SHHH: 8 'Unhealthy' Foods That Are Secretly Good For You
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes