Briana Bigham has a a bit of a handbag addiction. After months of splurging on designer bags her cousin decided it was time for an intervention. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on bags by other designers, she advised Briana to start creating her own, especially since she happened to actually be a professional fashion designer. Soon after, B.Marie was born. The line began with signature leather handbags and has since expanded in to scarves and most recently leather gloves. The gloves caught the attention of Brandy who can be seen rocking them in the latest issue of YRB magazine. In our third part of our Financial Freedom series, Briana discusses the future of the newly launched B.Marie collection. To purchase items from the collection visit http://bmariestyle.com/
- Queen Latifah: 'Black Men Have Been A Big Influence On Who I Am' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Beauty Treats: Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- Keepin' It Cute: 5 Super Foods That Will Give You A Youthful Glow
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- #WhyIStayed And Left A Man Who Yelled At Me
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com