“Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Kandi Burruss’ deceased fiance A.J. Jewell’s daughter was shot in head on Saturday. Asheley Jewell, 15 years old, was driving with friends when someone from another vehicle that was chasing them, opened fire on the car she was riding in. She was hit in the back of the head and is now in critical condition, reports MyFoxAtlanta. The police believe it to be a road rage incident.
- Lunch On Fleek: 5 Tips For The Best Sandwich Ever
- Raheem DeVaughn Makes 20 Domestic Violence Survivors 'Queens For A Day' [VIDEO]
- The 5 Times Susie Carmichael Gave Us Life On The "Rugrats"
- 5 Habits Of Happy Working Mothers
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- PRESS PLAY: 9 'Empire' Songs You Want To Hear Again & Again