Tons of celebs turned out for the NBA’s All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles this year. From red carpets and courtside seats, to performances and after-parties, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lala, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Drake, Diddy, Lil’ Wayne and more showed love to the cameras, the fans, and the game.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Spring Trends That Should Never Be In Your Closet
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping
- INSTADAILY: Bey, Ri Ri & Nicki Totally Upstage Jay Z At His Tidal Announcement