After debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with her latest album Still Standing, Monica’s promo schedule has ramped up. The in-demand singer scored a booking on Monday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” where she performed her single “Everything to Me” in a floor-length designer gown. And, as expected, she killed it.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping