After debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with her latest album Still Standing, Monica’s promo schedule has ramped up. The in-demand singer scored a booking on Monday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” where she performed her single “Everything to Me” in a floor-length designer gown. And, as expected, she killed it.
- Nikki Giovanni Been Over Bill Cosby, Said He Wasn't Sh*t A Long Time Ago
- Ferguson: 'This Is Not Your Momma's Civil Rights Movement' [EXCLUSIVE]
- 7 Tips For Fighting The Common Cold & Flu Without Medicine
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 7 Ways To Speed Up Your Hair Growth Before 2015 [VIDEO]