After debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with her latest album Still Standing, Monica’s promo schedule has ramped up. The in-demand singer scored a booking on Monday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” where she performed her single “Everything to Me” in a floor-length designer gown. And, as expected, she killed it.
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- Tips For Staying Fit While Watching TV
- Keepin' It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who 'Made' Your Favorite Celebrity
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App: The Beauty You Need On The Go
- Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- 21 Ways You're Killing It In Life, Even When You Don't Think So