After debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with her latest album Still Standing, Monica’s promo schedule has ramped up. The in-demand singer scored a booking on Monday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” where she performed her single “Everything to Me” in a floor-length designer gown. And, as expected, she killed it.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Celebrities Who Have Been Adopted Or Who Have Adopted
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com