After debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with her latest album Still Standing, Monica’s promo schedule has ramped up. The in-demand singer scored a booking on Monday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” where she performed her single “Everything to Me” in a floor-length designer gown. And, as expected, she killed it.
- 10 Things To Know Before You Try A Raw Diet
- 5 Habits Of Happy Working Mothers
- Tracey Edmonds On Her Career: "You Can't Pull All Your Eggs In One Basket!" [VIDEO]
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 'Empire' Gets Black & Confronts The White Woman In The Room