After debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with her latest album Still Standing, Monica’s promo schedule has ramped up. The in-demand singer scored a booking on Monday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” where she performed her single “Everything to Me” in a floor-length designer gown. And, as expected, she killed it.
- 7 Tips For Fighting The Common Cold & Flu Without Medicine
- All White Everything: Solange's Wedding Photos #BreakTheInternet
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 7 Ways To Speed Up Your Hair Growth Before 2015 [VIDEO]
- Elijah Blake Goes On A Blind Date With An Instagram Fan [VIDEO]