The 18-year-old Rose Cordero appears on the March 2010 cover of French Vogue, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. This is the magazine’s first cover featuring a solo black model since Liya Kebede in 2002 (see it below). The issue delves deep into the current military-inspired trend that is sweeping fashion.
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- 11 Female Artists To Listen To Who Aren't Beyonce
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home