The 18-year-old Rose Cordero appears on the March 2010 cover of French Vogue, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. This is the magazine’s first cover featuring a solo black model since Liya Kebede in 2002 (see it below). The issue delves deep into the current military-inspired trend that is sweeping fashion.
Trending right now
- FAB FINDS: 6 Logo T-Shirt Sites With A Message
- Lupita Nyong'o Gives Vogue A Classy Clapback On Hair
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Her Hope For Women, Beauty And Our Culture
- Say It Loud: I'm Relaxed And I'm Proud
- FAB OR FUG: Danielle Brooks Shows Off Her Snatched Waist
- Serena Williams Just Stopped The World By Showing Up To Her Champions' Dinner Like This ...
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.