The 18-year-old Rose Cordero appears on the March 2010 cover of French Vogue, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. This is the magazine’s first cover featuring a solo black model since Liya Kebede in 2002 (see it below). The issue delves deep into the current military-inspired trend that is sweeping fashion.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com