The 18-year-old Rose Cordero appears on the March 2010 cover of French Vogue, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. This is the magazine’s first cover featuring a solo black model since Liya Kebede in 2002 (see it below). The issue delves deep into the current military-inspired trend that is sweeping fashion.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping