The 18-year-old Rose Cordero appears on the March 2010 cover of French Vogue, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. This is the magazine’s first cover featuring a solo black model since Liya Kebede in 2002 (see it below). The issue delves deep into the current military-inspired trend that is sweeping fashion.
- Nikki Giovanni Been Over Bill Cosby, Said He Wasn't Sh*t A Long Time Ago
- Ferguson: 'This Is Not Your Momma's Civil Rights Movement' [EXCLUSIVE]
- 7 Tips For Fighting The Common Cold & Flu Without Medicine
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 7 Ways To Speed Up Your Hair Growth Before 2015 [VIDEO]
- Grabs Popcorn: A Clueless Don Lemon Gets Schooled By Jesse Jackson