If you’re hosting a Superbowl party this Sunday, here are some quick tips to make your day stress free and allow you to enjoy the game.
* Make food satisfying and yet easy to prepare, serve, and eat. That means lots of finger foods, simple to nibble between rolls of the die, and a hearty main course to provide sustenance as game goes on. With a few pantry staples, party food can be prepared quickly and easily.
* Assemble snacks on a tray for easy shuttling between the kitchen and the game-viewing area and then back again. Appetizers arranged and presented on trays with raised edges minimizes messes.
* Is your party potluck? Ask those guests who like to cook to bring offerings that can be dispensed directly from the serving dish. Have non-cooks bring snacks or drinks.
* Snacks such as celery and carrots can be prepared ahead. Store them submerged in ice water to keep them crunchy; blot with a paper towel before serving.
* No time to bake? Visit the bakery at your supermarket for fresh cookies or cake. Most will accommodate a special order even the morning before the big game.
* For an even easier dessert bar, set out the ingredients for banana splits so guests can make their own during commercial breaks.
Also On HelloBeautiful:
These Are What Beautiful Black Bodies Look Like...
1. Beautiful Black Bodies
Black women come in all shapes, builds and skin tones. We take pride in our curves, six packs and svelte silhouettes. Let's just say, we keep it fierce at all times! In celebrations of our gorgeous, scroll through this gallery of stunning Black celebs showing off their fabulous figures.