It’s no secret that Black women are amazing.
We’re brilliant, create trends and can do anything we put our minds to. We’re even so dope that even when we didn’t invent colors when we rock them, we can make you believe that we did.
So to celebrate our divine power and ability to rock the heck out a pigmented hue, here are 20 times that folks like Jodie Turner-Smith, Aja Naomi King, Former First Lady Michelle Obama, Angela Bassett, and more sistas owned the color yellow.
1. Jodie Turner-SmithSource:Getty
2. Aja Naomi KingSource:Getty
3. NeNe LeaksSource:Getty
4. Yara Shahidi in GucciSource:Getty
5. Nicole ByerSource:Getty
7. Michelle MitchenorSource:Getty
8. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty
9. Angela BassettSource:Getty
10. Beyonce Knowles-CarterSource:Getty
11. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty
13. Michelle ObamaSource:Getty
14. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty
15. Lalah HathawaySource:PJ Rickards
16. Mj RodriguezSource:Getty
17. Faithe HermanSource:Getty
18. Ryan Michelle BatheSource:Getty
19. Samira WileySource:Getty
20. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: 'I Appreciate You Riding With Me'
Get To Know Mehgan James And The Entire Cast Of VH1's 'Basketball Wives Orlando'
Angela Simmons And Yo Gotti Are Couples Goals In Matching Black 'Fits On Instagram
Shantel Jackson Opens Up About Why She And Nelly Split After Seven Years Of Dating
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict