It’s been less than a week since Beyoncé‘s epic Coachella performance and if you’re dying for a little piece of the history, you can have it. When her performance began, Beyoncé simultaneously dropped Coachella merchandise and included some pieces from her show.
The merchandise includes “Beyoncé Coachella CA ’18” t-shirts and tanks as well as t-shirts with “BΔK” boldly on them. There are also BΔK varsity jackets.
Not one to disappoint, Bey added the varsity jacket she wore on stage, featuring Queen Nefertiti, a panther, a Black power fist, and a bee. This jacket will cost you $450.00, but prices for merchandise start at $40.00.
Unfortunately, you gotta be at Coachella to get these items. Go ahead and Cash App your festival loving friend in advance if you want to get these items. However, if you aren’t in Palm Springs (and don’t have any friends there either), you can get the King Tut swimsuits that Bey’s backup dancers were wearing.
The queen with our kings (King Tut Reef Suits)! You can grab this one in the Desert Queen drop this Tuesday. See the whole collection here: https://goo.gl/N3xTLg Image courtesy @coachella . . . . . . #coachella #beyonce #blackmilkclothing #blackmilk #beyoncecoachella #beychella2018 #beychella #kingtut
Created by BlackMilk Clothing, they will cost $100.00 and go on sale, April 26th, 2018.
Check Out All The Celebrity Fashion And Style From Coachella
1. CARDI B.Source:Getty 1 of 27
2. RIHANNASource:Getty 2 of 27
3. CASSIE3 of 27
4. CASSIE4 of 27
5. ROCSI DIAZ5 of 27
6. JUSTINE SKYESource:Getty 6 of 27
7. JUSTINE SKYESource:Getty 7 of 27
8. RIHANNA8 of 27
9. RIHANNA9 of 27
10. RIHANNA10 of 27
11. RIHANNA11 of 27
12. RIHANNA12 of 27
13. AMBER ROSE13 of 27
14. AMBER ROSE14 of 27
15. AMBER ROSE15 of 27
16. AMBER ROSE16 of 27
17. TERRENCE J17 of 27
18. QUAVO AND DIDDY18 of 27
19. SAWEETIE19 of 27
20. WINNIE HARLOW20 of 27
21. WINNIE HARLOWSource:Courtesy of Walker Drawas Agency 21 of 27
22. JOAN SMALLSSource:Courtesy of Walker Drawas Agency 22 of 27
23. KYLIE JENNER23 of 27
24. PARIS JACKSON24 of 27
25. RYAN DESTINYSource:Courtesy of Walker Drawas Agency 25 of 27
26. Chanel ImanSource:Courtesy of Walker Drawas Agency 26 of 27
27. Jasmine TookesSource:Courtesy of Walker Drawas Agency 27 of 27