- Chile salt, for coating glass rim and flavoring
- 4 or 5 sprigs cilantro
- 2 ounces watermelon juice (see below)
- 2 ounces 100 percent agave tequila, preferably blanco
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup (see below)
Make the watermelon juice
- Scoop flesh from a ripe seedless watermelon, puree it in a blender until liquefied, and strain it through a fine-mesh sieve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for no more than a day or two
Make agave Syrup
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup warm water
- Mix together and strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a glass container with an airtight top. Store in the refrigerator. It should last indefinitely.
- Rub glass rims with a lemon wedge before dipping them in this salt to coat.
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, paprika, cayenne, and chili powder, mixing well.
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: 'I Appreciate You Riding With Me'
Tia Mowry Dishes On Affordable Holiday Hosting Ideas, Holiday Favs, And More
Get To Know Mehgan James And The Entire Cast Of VH1's 'Basketball Wives Orlando'
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
Shantel Jackson Opens Up About Why She And Nelly Split After Seven Years Of Dating