My favorite wild child and slayer of everything fashionable, Rihanna is back at is again. This time she’s covering W Magazine giving “Avatar” realness (and I mean that as a compliment) and she brought two of the most iconic people in fashion to ever do it with her.
Dubbing her as the “world’s wildest style icon,” the high-fashion publication features the pop sensation in an eight-page editorial that is slamming! Rihanna is laced out in Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors (just to name a few). Showing no f–ks to give, she rocks enough fur to not only make PETA really angry but perhaps cloth an entire village in Iceland (Disclaimer: I have no idea if there are villages there).
But the best part of this issue of W Magazine is probably the two Supermodels that Rihanna brought along for this oh-so fashionable ride. Iman and Naomi Campbell help RiRi model the best of Balmain (insert a thunder-clap here).
The trio rock some of the most dazzling designs from the brand’s creative director Olivier Rousteing. Between them it’s over $50,000 worth of merchandise photographed. Talk about stuntin’!
Can’t get enough of Rihanna? Neither can we! Check out this gallery of hairstyles we’d wish she bring back:
Rihanna Hairstyles We Wish She'd Rock Again
1. Rihanna's Elvis-inspired tressesSource:Getty Images 1 of 10
2. Regel in Red!Source:Getty Images 2 of 10
3. Oh those bangs, though.Source:Getty Images 3 of 10
4. The pixie cut works on everyone (I think!)Source:Getty Images 4 of 10
5. Can we be blunt? We love this!Source:Getty Images 5 of 10
6. The perfect bobSource:Getty Images 6 of 10
7. An ode to Halle BerrySource:Getty Images 7 of 10
8. Asymmetrically may never get old!Source:Getty Images 8 of 10
9. Does anyone remember this look?Source:Getty Images 9 of 10
10. When no one knew who she was? Love it!Source:Getty Images 10 of 10