How many tattoos does Rihanna have? Rihanna has 17 tattoos, according to most websites, and the R&B superstar has never been shy about showing off her ink.
Rihanna’s tattoos include:
– A treble clef and musical note on her foot
– “Love” on her middle finger
– The Sanskrit prayer “forgiveness, honesty, suppression, and control” on her right hip
– A Maori-inspired design on her right hand
– The Pisces zodiac sign behind her ear
– The words “rebelle fleur” on her neck
– A trail of stars descending down her back
– The phrase “always a lesson, never a failure,” spelled out backward, for convenient mirror reading, just below her collarbone
– “Shhh…” on her index finger
– Roman numerals on her left shoulder
– A pistol on her right ribcage
– A star on her left ear; a girly-girl skull on her left ankle
– “Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh”—“Freedom in God”—on her left ribcage
– “Thug life,” a tribute to slain rapper Tupac, spelled out in white ink across her knuckles.
– A falcon on her foot.
MUST READ: 12 Sex Tips From Rihanna
Rihanna’s latest tattoo—as of March 2012—is a tiny cross located where her neck meets her left collarbone.
Rihanna’s tattoos make her one of the most heavily inked R&B singers in the game, but looking across the broader musical spectrum, the Barbadian beauty has nothing on onetime flame Travis Barker, the tatted-up drummer for blink-182. As far as rappers are concerned, RiRi trails the likes of 50 Cent, the Game, and of course, Lil Wayne, for body-art supremacy. Let’s just hope she doesn’t make like Weezy and tat up that pretty face of hers.
MUST READ: Who Is Rihanna Dating?
Keep up with the latest on Rihanna by liking HelloBeautiful on Facebook!
See if you can spot all of Rihanna’s tattoos in the gallery below: