Bennett started blogging about decor when she moved into her new place. Everything hot and haute in the home is her specialty. Not stopping at just her home, Bennett's decorative prowess manifested itself in fashion too. She teaches readers how to freshen up their wardrobes with the season's "must have" items. If you're ever clueless on what to wear or how to enhance your home, Bennett's got you covered.
Spring time makes everyone seem to come back to life after a long winter of staying indoors and trying to keep warm. With this comes the renewed interest in dating. Maybe you already have a special someone or perhaps you’re wanting to meet someone new to date.
Here are five fun date ideas to look forward to this spring:
1) Go to a park. I know, you’re thinking that this is an overused and lame date idea. Well, it’s really not. Taking a walk through a park can be very romantic.
2) Back massages. Instead of going to a spa and spending hundreds, just give each other massages. I wouldn’t recommend this for a first date, but it’s a good idea for couples that are already together.
3) Go to a free art show or exhibit. You don’t have to pay anything to see the exhibits- all you do is walk through the streets and view the artwork!
4) Visit the zoo. We’re not the only ones coming out of hibernation, cute baby animals make their debuts during the spring months.
5) Buy some peanuts and crackerjacks. Take your man to a baseball game, you will definitey score points. Bleacher seats are still inexpensive and won’t break the bank.