From Harlem, Herald Square, to Washington Square park, Procter & Gamble (P&G) and a suite of celebrity ambassadors canvassed the Big Apple to showcase the power of its Everyday Effect program through the largest consumer event in its 175-year history. Featuring some of P&G’s most-loved consumer brands and more than 40,000 free products, city-wide pop-up experiences, delivered by a team of famous faces, surprised and delighted city-dwellers throughout the day, including: free beauty touch-ups and male grooming stations, mouthwash samples outside of coffee shops, air freshening car clips for taxis, and surprise, special deliveries for new moms. Check out a few pics from the event inside.
- Pucker Up: 5 Vibrant Lipsticks That Will Have You Feining For Summer
- MAKEUP 101: The Top 11 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin
- 8 Nail Polish Ideas to Try If You Are Over Nail Art
- The Best In Beauty Box Subscriptions
- 13 Marvelous Mani Ideas Via Instagram We’re Totes Stealing
- The 9 Best Mascaras For Lash Length All Under $10