From Harlem, Herald Square, to Washington Square park, Procter & Gamble (P&G) and a suite of celebrity ambassadors canvassed the Big Apple to showcase the power of its Everyday Effect program through the largest consumer event in its 175-year history. Featuring some of P&G’s most-loved consumer brands and more than 40,000 free products, city-wide pop-up experiences, delivered by a team of famous faces, surprised and delighted city-dwellers throughout the day, including: free beauty touch-ups and male grooming stations, mouthwash samples outside of coffee shops, air freshening car clips for taxis, and surprise, special deliveries for new moms. Check out a few pics from the event inside.
- 13 Marvelous Mani Ideas Via Instagram We’re Totes Stealing
- The 9 Best Mascaras For Lash Length All Under $10
- 10 Beauty Products That Literally Have Us Blushing
- You & Yours: Valentine’s Day Gifts You Can Buy For Yourself That He’ll Love Too
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Top Makeup Looks From The 2014 Grammys
- INSTADAILY: Beautiful Looks From Our Fave Beauties