1. President Obama Brushes Dirt Off His Shoulders In April 2008
It all started when President Obama used a Jay-Z lyrical reference to let his opponents know he ain't worried about them. With Bey's hubby giving the President some extra swag, I'm sure the FLOTUS noticed.
2. Jay-Z Returns The Favor In November 2008
The day before the 2008 election, Jay-Z was quoted praising Obama, solidifying his bromance with the President. Now it's time for Jay to bring in his wife to let her mingle with the President's wife.
3. Beyonce Sings "At Last" At 2009 Inaugural Ball For The Obamas First Dance
Jay-Z pulled his other half, Beyonce into the fold and thus truly starting the romance between her and Michelle Obama.
4. Beyonce & Jay-Z Are Invited To The White House 2010
The couple gets a White House tour and chills in the Situation Room.
5. Michelle Brings Sasha & Malia To Beyonce's Revel Show In May 2012
Michelle Obama shows Beyonce that she appreciates her talents by bringing her family to her famed Revel concert.
6. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Letter In April 2012
Love letters are the most thoughtful things one could do for their lover. How sweet, Bey.
7. Michelle Obama Thanks Beyonce With A Tweet In April 2012
Praising Beyonce for being amazing, Michelle Obama wanted to publicly thank her boo.
8. Michelle Obama Tells PEOPLE She Wants To Be Bey In May 2012
Here's one person who wasn't upset with Beyonce's lip-sync scandal. FLOTUS told PEOPLE, “Gosh. If I had some gift, I’d be Beyoncé. I’d be some great singer.”
9. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Birthday Poem In January 2013
Right before her Inaugural performance, Beyonce wrote the first lady yet another loving letter--this time, in the form of a poem. Precious, right?
10. Beyonce & Michelle Share An Almost Kiss In January 2013
Now we're all up to date with this epic love fest. This moment made many of us stop in our tracks, scratch our chinny chin chins and wonder--is there something there?
11. Beyonce Performs At Michelle’s 50th Birthday
Queen Bey took to the stage at the First Lady’s milestone birthday celebration, where she performed a mini concert of a half-dozen hits. Before the party started, Beyonce made herself at home and shared a special moment with the Obama family dog, Bo.