1. 2014 Best Dressed NAACP Nominees
The nominees for the 2014 NAACP Image Awards have been announced and a huge congrats are in order. And while we're super excited to see who wins big that evening, we're even more geeked to stalk the nominees and what they're wearing. To get ready for the big night on February 22nd, we're taking a look back at the nominees and their best style moments EVER! Check it out.
2. Kerry Washington glimmers in a Vivienne Westwood gown.
3. Michael Kors helped Kerry steal our fashion hearts away.
4. A baby bump has never looked more gorgeous!
5. Nia Long reminds us all that 40's are definitely the new 20's. Yowsers!
6. No best dressed list is complete without Mr. GQ himself. Idris does sexy like no other man.
7. Nia remixes the LBD with mesh inserts and we adore it.
8. Being a mom or two has not stopped Nia from bringing the sexy. #HotMama
9. Brandy isn't afraid to show off her legs.
10. Go big or go home! We agree Brandy.
11. No one does fresh vibrant skin like Brandy.
12. Omari Hardwick could wear a potato sack & we'd still swoon!
13. We love Taraji P. Henson and her fun sense of style.
14. We're green with a little envy for this cocktail number.
15. A LBD that reveals no signs of aging for Taraji.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY: