Natalie Cole passed away at a Los Angeles hospital at the age of 65, TMZ reports. The daughter of the late, great Nat King Cole carried on her father’s work in the business with hits such as “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” and “Unforgettable.”
While this story is still developing and we still have no definitive cause of death, social media users have wasted no time in paying tribute to Natalie on Instagram and Twitter.
Keep scrolling to see how celebrities have reacted to Natalie’s passing.
I am so sad to hear about Natalie Cole's passing. I feel she has always been apart of my life in many ways. Before the craziness & now. Her father, Nat King Cole, is my favorite artist of all time. 'Smile' is a song I sing to myself whenever things get overwhelming. I sang 'This Will Be' on the American Idol tour w/ @mdoolittle, my favorite part of that show. A few years later, I had the honor of actually singing it with her on stage. I don't remember what I sounded like, I was too much in awe of her. But, I sure remember her standing next to me, voice so pure & clear as a bell. I will never ever forget that moment. She was always so kind & exuded so much grace. Rest in everlasting love. I'm sure the heavens are absolutely loving you and your dad rejoicing together. 'Unforgettable in every way….' That you are, Natalie, that you are.❤️
May she rest in peace.
Natalie Cole Through The Years
1. Natalie Cole Through The Years1 of 12
2. Natalie Cole Through The Years2 of 12
3. Natalie Cole Through The Years3 of 12
4. Natalie Cole Through The Years4 of 12
5. Natalie Cole Through The Years5 of 12
6. Natalie Cole Through The Years6 of 12
7. Natalie Cole Through The Years7 of 12
8. Natalie Cole Through The Years8 of 12
9. Natalie Cole Through The Years9 of 12
10. Natalie Cole Through The Years10 of 12
11. Natalie Cole Through The Years11 of 12
12. Natalie Cole Through The Years12 of 12