Follow me on Instagram & Twitter @Shamika_Sanders. This R&B head and Journalism major has written for King and Giant magazine. When she isn't holding a pen she's coming up with ways to "take over the world"...
Patti Labelle, Janelle Monae and Ariana Grande all on one stage…Lawd, we’re not worthy! The vocalists joined each other for a once in a lifetime performance at the “Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House,” concert on Thursday.
After Grande’s solo performance, Patti took the floor and brought down the house with her entertaining and powerful vocals on top of Tina Turner’s “Proud Mary” that was only complete when she was joined by Jill Scott, Tessanne Chin, Melissa Etheridge, Janelle Monae and Ariane Grande. What a finale!
“Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House,” will air April 7 on PBS. Catch a sneak peek of the special, below:
Everyday is a photo-op for Hollywood’s brightest stars, and oh what a gorgeous week it was on the scene.
From Regina Hall's revealing sheer gown, to Naomi Campbell's new afro wig, these celebs delivered plenty of stylish looks bound to inspire. Check out some of our absolute faves and let us know which one totally has you ready to revamp your closet!
2 of 16
2. Lupita Nyong'o and Rihanna attend the Miu Miu show during Paris Fashion Week
3 of 16
3. Lupita Nyong'o attends the Miu Miu show during Paris Fashion Week
4 of 16
4. Rihanna attends the Miu Miu show during Paris Fashion Week
5 of 16
5. Naomi Campbell visits 106 & Park
6 of 16
6. Beyonce Knowles leaving the Arts club in London
7 of 16
7. Adrienne Bailon attends the Nueva Latina campaign launch
8 of 16
8. Gabrielle Union attends the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
9 of 16
9. Ashanti hosts "Meet The Musician: Ashanti" at Apple Store Soho in NY
10 of 16
10. Chanel Iman attends the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
11 of 16
11. Regina Hall attends the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
12 of 16
12. Joan Smalls attends the Chanel 2014/2015 Autumn/Winter show during Paris Fashion Week
13 of 16
13. Jada Pinkett Smith spotted at LAX airport
14 of 16
14. Jennifer Hudson attends We Day UK
15 of 16
15. Jessica White attends the 22nd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party
16 of 16
16. Kelly Rowland attends the 22nd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party
Continue reading Patti Labelle, Janelle Monae & Ariana Grande Cover ‘Proud Mary’ & We’re Like Yasss!
The Best Celeb Style Moments Of The Week (2/28-3/7/2014)